Today, I am going to start a new tag: the Book list Tag.
The rules are easy :
- Beginning of the month: share your bookish wish list for the month.
- End of the month: share your purchase and compare with the wish list of the beginning of the month.
So, my book list for the month of August:
– South and West: From a Notebook, J. Didion
– Wonder Woman: Warbringer, L. Bardugo
– One of Us is Lying, K. M. McManus
– The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue, M. Lee
– The Pearl Thief, E. Wein
– Words in Deep Blue, C. Crowley
– Magpie Murders, A. Horowitz
– Postcard from a Stranger, I. Clark
– Nemesis, B. Reichs
– Eleanor Olifant is Completely Fine, G. Honeyman
– The Traveling Tea Shop, B. Jones
It is your turn to do the Tag, and if you want to discuss/give your opinion about my book list do not hesitate!